Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Share It!

Are you someone who shares your faith? It's sometimes difficult to boldly speak to others. This story of the Samaritan woman in John 4 can encourage you.

The woman met Jesus near a well where he told her about the Living Water that only He can give. A water that keeps us from thirsting no more and that becomes a fountain of water in us springing up in to everlasting life. The woman said give me this water so I may thirst no more! 

She then went her way into the city and told the men of a man who told her all the things that she ever did. 

The scripture tells us this MANY beloved in Jesus because of the word of the woman who testified!

Friends this woman simply shared her experience with Jesus and MANY came to know Him through one woman. She did not fret over saying the right thing at the right time she was just honest about who Jesus was to her THEN these men came seeking Jesus themselves and believed even more from their own experience. 

If you have been thinking about sharing your faith take the worry out of it, we plant the seed He makes it grow. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide your words! I have never regretted a moment where I felt urged to share and I shared. I have only regretted the urges I ignored knowing that the Lord could have done a great work had I been brave...



No comments:

Post a Comment