Saturday, February 21, 2015

GOD Taught...

Have you ever realized that we are taught by God? I first learned this principle in the Beth Moore bible study "Children of the Day", it says in 1 Thessalonians 4:9 "...you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another."

Today I am thinking about this concept once again as I find it in my reading in Exodus 4:12 - God is asking Moses to go to Pharaoh and preform his signs and wonders so that Gods children may be set free from Egypt. Moses says Lord I am not good at speaking, I am slow... But the Lord responds "Now, therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Isn't that always our response? Lord I am not good enough, I can't do what you are asking of me. I love how God wants to use us even though we don't believe in ourselves. We see our weakness but he knows HIS mighty power.

I stumbled into Matthew 6 (really meaning to turn to Luke 6...a God thing...) and there was the Lords Pray. It was so funny how I was just thinking about how we are taught by God and here is Jesus TEACHING US how to pray.

Did you ever think about the break down of the Lords prayer? For what its worth here is how I broke it down in my journal:


Radically HIS - Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment