Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weighed down?

Do you ever just feel weighed down? Filled with stress that's spilling over? That's how I have felt over the last couple of weeks. A few days ago my eyes had tears ready to flow out at any given moment. This is what happens when I continue to digest the hard things, I'm breathing in constantly but when do I exhale? Who has time for exhaling anyway? I am pretty good at compartmentalizing my feelings for later but believe me when I continue to digest it will have to come out at some point. I remain conscious so that it doesn't come out it the wrong manner, a lesson I have had to learn over the years...

I'm driving home listing to my new favorite song "Oceans" by Hillsong United and there it goes I just can't hold it in anymore. Why? Because I wasn't meant too, I just need to cry it all out to our precious Lord. Sometimes I just need to fall on my knees, fall on my face and worship him. Crying out all the heavy that weighs on my soul. It's a release that ONLY HE can give us. Like a little child running to her father I am pleading Lord take this from me. And oh when the sobs are over what a weightless feeling! If only we went straight to our knees falling on our face every time, he will take our burdens as often as we will lay them down!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7


Check out this video...





Radically His - Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment