Sunday, April 3, 2016

Anger...


I have always been a joyful person, no matter what was going on the joy of the Lord was just deep in my heart. However when satan attacks or sin really gets ahold of a person it can take the God given good and turns it on its head if were not careful. For me that was anger. At one of the lowest points in my life anger crept in and I have spent years turning myself around from that point and learning how to be a gentle quiet spirit. I remember so many years ago how God spoke to me through this very verse "Better to dwell in the wilderness than with a contentious angry woman." Proverbs 21:19 That word was alive to me as I read it and the Bible has continuously invaded and overwhelmed my heart with truth. As it showed up in my reading today and I saw the old highlighted verse it reminded me of how grateful I am to know how far God has brought me since that time in my life! Thank you Lord for giving us your Spirit and your Word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment