Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Love

I have tried throughout my life to default to the law of love that the scriptures speak of so often. When I am walking with the Lord I am much better at this than times of my life when I have not.  Scripture is clear about it not being our job to judge others. This verse in Romans 14:4 specifically talks about Christians judging other Christians. It says "who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand." It's easy to get wrapped up in what your doing for God that is good and it clouds your focus to judge what other believers are doing. The Lord is able to sanctify each of us Himself. He may use us to help a weak believer but we must never judge the Lords servants. After all each of us are accountable to God at the end, we are not accountable to each other. Walk in love and pursue the things which make for peace and the things which edify each other. Happy Thursday! 💗😊🙏✝

No comments:

Post a Comment