Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Weary?


I woke up so tired today, I feel like this a lot though. It seems like I'm burning the candlestick at both ends right now and begging to sleep 30 more minutes! I wasn't going to have time to read my bible this morning as I just couldn't drag myself out of bed at the normal time, I consented to read tonight. As I was brushing my teeth the Holy Spirit reminded me that all who are weary should come to Him for rest. 

Hmmmm, Ok Lord I guess I shouldn't skip my reading this morning, I'll fit it in. I just love the way the Lord is so personal and the way he speaks to us and impresses His love upon our hearts, He knows what we need when we need it. So I flip to the place where I'm reading clueless of what's in this chapter and I behold these words "Gods people are comforted" With a smile I already know the Lord is speaking to me this morning. 

Here's what was in my reading Isaiah 40:28-31 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”
WOW! Those are some words I needed God to speak to me today! I am so grateful for a personal God who renews me! 

This stuff is real and it is available to everyone. God is waiting to speak to and lead those who will open their hearts to Him. His word is powerful and alive and that is a truth I know to the depth of my soul! Thank you Jesus!!! #weary #renewed #Jesus #kingofkings 

No comments:

Post a Comment