Friday, March 25, 2016

A Good Word


I know I can personally testify to this verse! I have struggled with anxiety my whole life, there's no rhyme or reason to it my brain just conceives certain things a different way and panic sets in. My anxiety got worse after my postpartum depression with my second child and at that time I was straddling the fence when it came to my relationship with the Lord. Sometimes the enemy uses the weakness in my flesh against me and targets my anxiety. But what he intended for evil God has used for good. At my lowest point with anxiety and postpartum depression I was stripped to a shell of my self, all I had left to draw on was an old familiar song from my childhood. Amazing Grace (a good word) pulled me through. I would sing it a thousand times a day in my head just to keep the thoughts at bay and I survived that very low time in my life. I learned that the best good words come from God, they are in the bible and they can pull us through the lowest of the low in our life. It is one of the reasons I am so committed to Gods word, I believe it, I have seen it manifests in the life of myself and others but also I need the renewing of my mind EVERY DAY! I need that good word from our magnificent Lord every hour, every day! 

#Godswordisgood #bible #readit #loveit #hideitinyourheart #anxiety #depression #postpartumdepression 

No comments:

Post a Comment