Saturday, March 19, 2016

His Workmanship!


Everything about making this page was difficult, the paint wouldn't cooperate, the stamps kept messing up, layer upon layer I kept redoing, starting over. At one point my page was so thin I thought it would break. 

Maybe I'm just having one of those days where the combination of little sleep and the joys of being a woman has just got me down. Maybe I don't really believe the words on my page. Self esteem on my own isn't one of my best qualities anyway.

But I pulled it together and even as I set back and look the most beautiful thing about this page are these words "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
(Ephesians 2:10 NKJV) 

Oh that's refreshing to my soul, I am His workmanship! I don't have to worry about the screw ups or the do overs , He already knows about them, the ones in the past and the ones that will happen in the future, but He called me anyway. He adores me anyway, He is transforming me anyway, He loves me anyway. And because of Him and Him alone I am enough! #illustratedfaith #illustratesfaith #biblejournaling #biblejournalingcommunity #artworship #chosen #worthy #enough 

No comments:

Post a Comment