Monday, March 21, 2016

Name Above All Names


This verse is talking about Jesus! God raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand FAR ABOVE everything! His name is greater than all names and God put everything under His feet! 

Now I am often blown away at the greatness of the Lord that is revealed in scripture. Seeing His creation, His care even after the fall, His deep desire to know us. God is mighty, majestic and we are not on His level BUT what really blows me away is that His desire is a relationship with us for His glory!

Think about it, each of us have the one True King, the Creator of the Universe desiring us! I have seen in my on life the way He seeks and pursues me, even after crazy mistakes I've made, He still desires me! 

We are so undeserving of the free gift He gives us and I pray that everyone one take notice of the love that is ready and waiting if we let Him in. Jesus is our ultimate security, the one who does not fail, the one we can put ALL of our hope in!

No comments:

Post a Comment