Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Passion Week Study


I finished my Passion Week study this morning! I can't tell you how this has been a labor of love for me. I'm no expert in theology but I take my study of Gods word seriously and to compare the four gospels side by side was an exciting journey! I have taken my study and been able to sit down with the kids every day this week and tell them what happened during passion week. I remember wanting to do this last year but I just couldn't get to it. I am so glad I set aside the extra study time for this critical piece in the bible. There really is nothing more rewarding to me that learning the scripture for myself and then to be able to share it with my children is just the cherry on top! Happy Wednesday friends, may blessings abound for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment