Monday, March 7, 2016

It is well...


I woke up this morning with these words on my heart, determining to rejoice in this day regardless of the way Monday started out. My husband had a rough night, he was up at 2am with a raging head and neck ache and back at it again just after 6am. This morning his vision was blurry, last week in therapy his arms and hands went numb. I just go into my routine and try to stay strong but it is really hard some days when you see the person you love the most suffering daily, it's heart breaking. I know God has a plan for this pain, I know it and I am resolved to walk in His light regardless of the pressures or stresses this world throws at me. See I look at it like this I can go through this with or with out the Lord. Without is just a place I never want to be, been there done that, no thank you. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, it is well, it is well, with my soul. Keep moving forward, keep holding on! Oh for the day when there is no more pain or suffering 💗✝

No comments:

Post a Comment